Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's that I hear? And what's that I smell?


Wait, I think I hear bells ringing?
Sniff, sniff...and what's that smell in the air? I think it smells like love?!?
Yep....it IS love, and there ARE bells ringing....

LOVE IS IN THE AIR AND WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING!!!
Reggie and Brooke are engaged!!!!

My oh-so thoughtful and creative brother surprised Brooke early yesterday morning by waking her up and telling her to pack her bags because their flight left in 3 hours!

Off to Northern California they flew...to the wine country.

He rented this cute cabin on a winery/vineyard for the weekend.

The cabin Reg found for them at the Goldeneye Winery

I mean seriously, how friggin' romantic!

Anywho, I got the call this a.m. that the question had been asked...and that the reply received had been - YES!!!


Congrats to my bro and soon-to-be sis-in-law on your engagement!

We are all truly thrilled for you guys and love you both!!!!

7 comments:

Yocumotion said...

I lOve it!!

Jay and Kristen said...

congrats! it was good seeing jordo today, I'm sure he's so exhausted like the rest of the boys!

Jill Atkinson said...

This is going to be a random comment session for me! 1. Congrats to Reggie and Brooke! 2. I am also home on Sat nights wishing I was on the computer - but I usually have a child on my lap who won't sleep unless I am holding/feeding him - he keeps me on a tight leash. 3. This has nothing to do with cleaning but my latest favorite thing is a new breed of food - the honeycrisp apple. They are $2.99/pound but worth every penny! I almost choke a little when they ring me up for the week and I've spent $25 on apples - but like I said before - they are so worth it! I can only find them at Fry's - don't know if you have those in TX. Good luck!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

oh...that is so fun! and such a great idea...he is very romantic!!! i am excited for them and your family!

The Montague's said...

congrats to reggie and brooke- your bro has got the romantic jeans!!! so sweet.

julie said...

YEAH!!!

Alaina said...

yeah! tell Reggie congrats!