Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

What a fun, yet cozy time NYE 2008 was!!!!
Dinner at Momo's with 7 other couples followed by a low-key gathering at Bobby and Kristen's absolutely fabulous, new home.
How fitting... to end a great year with great food and great friends!

The Ladies after dinner at Momo's

Amy,myself and Jen


Kami and I


Me and the hubs

I love the hope of a New Year...it's like a ball of renewed energy, motivation and our best intentions, all rolled into one and gifted to each us as we embark on a New Year.
Here's to 2009...and all that it may hold!!!!

7 comments:

Yocumotion said...

i love your earings!!

Jay and Kristen said...

It was SO fun to ring in 2009 with you lady! my email is kristenadams46@Hotmail.com, can't wait to hear from you!

The Montague's said...

You look soo beautiful friend!! I love the new header :)) xoxo

kinsey said...

so fun! and i love your new header. i can not take ANY credit for mine! my friend meredith did it...she's so good :-)

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

So glad yall found our blog so we can keep up with you!! Hope you are doing well :)

The Arendales said...

So fun to find your blog! Robert and I enjoyed getting a sneak peak into what has been going on with you two:) Looks like a fun New Years celebration! Miss seeing all you folks down in TX!!!!

julie said...

SO fun!! Why are you so HOT?