Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!!!!
(only a week+ late)

Okay, so this post is way past due, thanks to my unexpected visitor last week, Vince the Virus. You, sir, overstayed your welcome. Seeee ya!

Anyway, back on to the message.
Wishing my sweet Mama (who, on her own birthday took such great care of me via cell phone and email 90 miles away) a wonderful new year! Thanks for being my confidant, culinary advisor, prayer buddy and unconditional friend. God has blessed me and my family with one heck-uv-a Mom, certainly the kind I can only hope to be one day!

To celebrate, this past Sunday Dad, Mom, Ash and Mabry (Scott was out of town for a conference) drove up and met Jordan, Reg, Brooke and I in Grapevine for brunch. We ate at this neat spot called Tuscany. Can you say food coma. It was deelish. What a fun day we had, even though their stay was far too short.


Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!!!

No comments: