Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm in love with another man...

Jordan knows all about him, I've already fessed up every detail. It's an older man I've fallen for....


...it's Mr. Clean!!!

Ha! I got your attention, didn't I ?!?!?

Have any of you discovered the greatness that is Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser?

OMG. These things are ingenious!

I don't know about y'all, but our house has a million and one scuff marks, whether they be on doors, baseboards, walls, etc...and they bug me!

Well, have no fear and be bugged no longer...the hottie bald man has come to my rescue with his super, duper, oh-so-fabulous Magic Eraser. Wet with water and then rub on problem area(s) and...presto-magico!!! This thing makes everything look as good as new.

Okay, I am done being waaaaay too over the top about a household cleaning product.

Although most of y'all are too shy to comment, if any of you DO have any other great finds, (i.e. sham wow, snuggies, dr trimmer/mower) please share!

6 comments:

Fotomarcin said...

I'm not too shy to comment:) Greetings from Poland.

Elizabeth said...

Looooooveeeee Mr. Clean! Love! Our house is old, and has that white tile in the shower - and it looks brand spannking new after the Magic Eraser! After I discovered it, I would tell everyone who would listen! :)

julie said...

I am so going to get some!! I have thought in my head will I have to live with these marks forever?

Yocumotion said...

I am a Fabuloso junky It smells so good! I use it for EVERYTHING

Jay and Kristen said...

Umm, I don't have any fave products to share, but I DID see YOU on tv last night and I just about died...jay and i watched it on Tivo at least 4 times...you are so famous!

Yocumotion said...

http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/HC/Products/HouseholdCleaners/Fabuloso.cvsp
I use the purple one!