Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can't touch my toes

It has been 3 days since the husband and I tackled yard work, which included trimming crepe myrtles as well as raking and bagging leaves...and I still can't bend down to touch my toes or get up from my desk at work normally. I have thus made an executive decision, that I am calling the yard fairies to come out next time. End of story.


UPDATE: PLEASE IGNORE THE NUMEROUS LEAVES IN THE PHOTO NEXT TO THE 9 BAGS OF LEAVES...I PROMISE THE END RESULTS LOOKS BETTER FROM AFAR...THOSE DERN LEAVES, I THINK THEY CAN MULITPLY THEMSELVES!

5 comments:

The Montague's said...

Whoah...I would call the yard fairies too!!

Yocumotion said...

UMMMM Never do yard work AGAIN! You are nuts!! john would love you though!

Elizabeth said...

oh my word...

kinsey said...

i'm impressed. i would never...
;-)

Callen and Michael Martin said...

First of all, SO impressed with your yard work! You deserve some pampering this weekend...while your hubs is with my hubs!!!! SO CRAZY!!! The Scotts are like the center of our universive with all the connections!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!!