Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Man Jordan





1. Who is your man? Jordan Gene Young, "Jordo", "J-man"
2. How long have you been together? 6 years. We dated for 4, married for 2 years, going strong!
3. How long did you date? 4 years.
4. How old is your man? 28.
5. Who eats more? hmmm, probably Jordan, but not after a long run..that's all ME.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did...at a fraternity out of town function. Hard to imagine, but it really was acutally romantic!
7. Who is taller? J-man.
8. Who sings better?Definitely HIM.
9. Who is smarter? Well, who thinks they are smarter or who actually is smarter? He wins.
10. Whose temper is worse? Hands down, mine. He has incredible patience.
11. Who does the laundry? Me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Definitely Jordan.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed from the foot, I do.
14. Who pays the bills? That's all me!
15. Who is better with the computer? Again, me :)
16. Who mows the lawn? Jordan (sidenote, I think we deserve yard of the month, personally, He has done SUCH a good job this spring/summer!)
17. Who cooks dinner? Hmm, me most of the time. He's pretty crafty though, the man has no fear!
18. Who drives when you are together? He does...I am not currently accepting backseat drivers in my car.
19. Who pays when you go out? Him, of course.
20. Who is most stubborn? That'd be me, I'm afraid.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Errr, me? Nahh, he wins again!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? HIS.
23. Who kissed who first? Yes, that'd be ME. On my 21st birthday in Cozumel. A great story for the grandkids later on ;)
24. Who asked who out? Well technically I made the first move, but then after that he mustered up the nerve and asked me out.
25. Who proposed? He did and it was perfect! He sent me on an Easter Egg Hunt!
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, fo' sho'.
27. Who has more friends? Pretty much a tie, I'd say.
28. Who has more siblings? Him-3 brothers.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? You can ask Jordan this question at any time and he will always tell you the same answer...... ME!

He's a one-of-a-kind and the best hubby you could ask for! Love him to pieces!!! [Even if he does kill me for posting about him ;) ]

3 comments:

kinsey said...

love it.

The Montague's said...

yeah for jordo!! :))) love you friend

The Milams said...

Just happened upon your blog. Our hubbies were Sigma Chis together at Baylor. Loved reading about ya'll!