Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Friends + Good Food = Great Times!



What a blessing good friends are! Last night I headed to D-Town for dinner with Leigh, Caroline, Alaina and Mason. We had the best time!!! We met at Northpark (which I don't get to near often enough) and headed to Kona Grill for tasty treats and wonderful conversation. They each brought their little munchkins, Caroline and Mason. What a treat!!! I love seeing you gals and once we leave I always count down the days until our next get together.

3 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

I didn't know you had a blog .... love it!! And those two babies are SO precious ... so glad to see a pic of them! Now you need one! :)

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

love seeing a picture of those girls with the babies...they are so cute!!! i love reading your blog...i am trying update mine now!! hope to see you soon!

The Montague's said...

yah i love seeing my fav friends faces and babies!!