Thursday, September 25, 2008

Let's Talk T.V.

In no particular order, below are the shows I am (admittedly) watching or soon-to-be watching as they make their return, finally!!!

1. Project Runway
...Glad to see Suede go. Cheering on Jerell, no Korto, no Jerell, ahh... I can't decide!










2. Grey's Anatomy
...Bring back some Izzie Stephens drama this season!







3. The Office

...I mean, seriously, does it get any better than this? (that's what she said!)






4. Entourage

...Ari Gold, although usually inappopriate, cracks me up each week, where I am literally laughing out loud :)





So, what are YOU watching???

3 comments:

kinsey said...

our list is ridiculous. i really can't even admit to all of them because i'd be embarrassed. that's sad...

Jill Atkinson said...

We can't wait for the Office tonight!!!! I am so excited - I'm freaking out (as Jetty LOVES to say). That and Project Runway are the only shows I am watching. Can't watch much else in with all the baseball/football games! Thank goodness for DVR!

Jenna said...

very fun new page decor! love it! hahah... JIll posted another posting for us... she is so crazy... i think she is trying to make it undeniably easy for me! OK, so we missed The Office premier... SOB SOB SOB... did you TivO it? Can I come over and watch it?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY.... (thats what she said... I cracked up when i read that you wrote that!!!!).... xo