Monday, June 7, 2010

A walk down memory lane

UPDATE:
I think some of you readers might be smokin' something! The point of me subjecting you all to the progess pics of my bump mountain was show you all just HOW large the 'ole belly has gotten.  People, puuuhlease.  You all are nuts!

Well, Dr. W told me to stick to walking, not running, during pregnancy.  So, let’s obey the doctor’s orders and take a walk, shall we?!?

A walk down memory lane reminiscing on how one’s tummy once looked – many, many weeks ago.

Ya know, an inexperienced individual might venture to think, “My skin couldn’t possibly stretch any further than this, right?”  Oh, but no.  That silly, naive individual would be wrong.  Dead wrong.

Proof is in the pictures.   

 10weeks
10 weeks

13weeks
13 weeks

17weeks
17 weeks

19weeks
19 weeks

24weeks
24 weeks

28weeks
28 weeks

34weeks
34 weeks

And yes, folks, I am “only” 35 weeks this week, thus leaving plenty-o-weeks left for more unimaginable belly expansion. 

Yes, the human skin, it truly is an amazingly elastic thing, I tell ya.

5 comments:

Adam and Julia said...

I think you look beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet baby Walker!!

Jay and Kristen said...

You are so cute and tiny with your big bump, I love it! You are almost there, I can't believe it!

The Montague's said...

You look GREAT!!!!!

Brandi said...

You look great! A boy, AWESOME! I have 2 boys and they are so much fun. Boys LOVE their momma!!! Congrats! Oh, I'm a follower now!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

You look GREAT! Just a few more weeks to go....hang in there.