Saturday, June 12, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Last weekend Reg and I headed south to join Miss M’s fan club and watch her strut her stuff on stage as both a dainty ballerina and a tap dancing star.
004
At last year’s recital, she was truly a tiny dancer.  Wow! What a difference a year makes.  This year she was waaay into the dances and knew a good majority of the steps.  She and her little dance class friends were SO stinkin’ cute!
001007  003 
I am SO proud of her and how much confidence and pizazz she had on stage.  I honestly can’t believe how she is morphing into such a big girl, right before my very eyes!   And check out Miles in the pic above with Reg.  You know the expression "growing like a weed"?  Well, yeah, that’d pretty much describe him to a T. 

I sure love my M & M!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Warren said...

What a cute recount of a fun little Saturday activity. She loved having you all in the audience! I thank you all for coming to support her, what an incredible family we have.
p.s. love the new blog border--so cute!!