Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thank you, thank you very much…

Wow!  Another weekend and another wonderful day leaving the hubs and I ever thankful for such wonderful friends.  This past Saturday my bestie Kami and sis/bestie Ash threw Jordan and I a Couples Baby Shower.  
027
The hostesses with the mostesses

These two gals know me about as well as anyone and went out of their way to put the perfect touches on the day for us.

It was at one of our favorite spots, the patio at Manny’s.  Can you say yum?!?  And it didn’t rain.  Can you say hallelujah?!?

They had my favorite fleurs, hydrangeas, and a delicioso cake from Society Bakery, that came draped with plenty of buttery, sugary goodness…aka icing (my absolute favorite part of any cake!)

  050

030


So many of our good friends (many of which we don’t see near often enough) came out to help us celebrate Walker.  It was wonderful.  A few of our friends even brought their little munchkins, too, which was SUCH a treat! 

Below are some pics from the shower.  Let me please take this time to ask that you give props to this blogger who has officially reached the point of her pregnancy that she detests any and all photos of her.  Bleh, bleh, bleh.

BUT, noooo, I am STILL going to post them on here because they capture pics of this special, special time for Jordan and I and have lots of dear friends in the pics.  So, forget vanity. I am playing for team reality.


010 006 043 036 012
Poppa, Cici, Mimi and Peeps (the grandparents)


054
Walker’s 3 future girlfriends ‘ mamas.  Babies everywhere!!!


018
I guess we didn’t get the black and white attire memo :) . Cute girls!


013 051
Mimi, Jordan and Peeps (Jordo’s parents)


011
The uncles


056
063  Cici, Aunt Ash, Aunt B and Mimi
surrounding Walker with love :).


Thanks again to two very special ladies in my life, Ashley and Kami, for throwing Jordan and I this special shower.  We feel truly blessed to have such an amazing group of family and friends loving on us and our little guy during this super exciting time.

2 comments:

Rachel and Matt said...

Looks like you had a great time! And you look great! You are absolutely glowing and should not worry one bit!

KW said...

love this! and you are NUTS you look incredible! i'm already at that stage and i'm not even 4 months!!!

lovin' all the sweet baby BOY stuff!!! so fun!!!