Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Showered with Love...

This past weekend Jordan's side of the family were so kind and threw a shower for me...well, us..., actually,  for our little dude :).

Jordan's Nana, Aunt Tammy and Cheri went all out.  From decorating everything so perfectly blue and baby, to preparing some absolutely deelish foods, it was such a wonderful day and I was completely overwhelmed by everyone there's graciousness.

I guess I must be extremely hormonal and sentimental, but I was seriously so touched by the entire day.  And goodness gracious great balls of fire, if a shower doesn't make the whole pregnancy thing feel "real," then by gosh, I dunno what will. 

I was talking to my gal pal, also lovingly known as my PP (prego partner), Sarah afterwards, and she, too, had her 1st shower on Saturday.  We were both commenting on just HOW overwhelmed the whole day made us feel.  Whew, glad she said the same thing. I was beginning to think maybe I was having issues?!?!
I can't even elaborate or make sense of why I had the feeling, all I know is I just couldn't quite process it all afterwards. Mama's out there...do y'all recall having that same feeling?

I mean, he really is COMING! And sooner rather than later!!! 

Mostly, I think YAY!!!! And little bit o' me thinks WHOAHHHH!!

Below are some pics from the day. 

The spread. Deelish.


Jordan's aunt Tammy, Cheri, Me, Nana, my Mama and Ash

A moses basket full o'goodies!

Me and my baby daddy

The sweets...yumm!!

Mama, Me, Ash

Can you say WHOAAHHH Belly?!?!?



No comments: