Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Turkey Day Fav's

So, with the holidays quickly approaching and Thanksgiving nearly upon us, I thought I'd see what YOU are most looking forward to gobble gobbling up this Turkey Day.


For me, it's all about the carbs :). Of course I love me some tasty bird, (we fry ours these days) but I am such a sucker for the starches.

The stuffing/dressing (whatever your fam calls it), dinner rolls, sweet potato cassserole, any flavor of pie, you name it...if it is carb-laden, I am all over it!

I mean, afterall, what's the 2nd most important thing about Thanksgiving,
after the Thankful part???
Well, the food, of course! (Yes, yes, and the Cowboy game, too.)
In the annoying words of Rachel Ray..."Yumm-O!!"

Okay, so, now it's your turn.

What is YOUR favorite, a Turkey Day must-have, or perhaps a family tradition ?

3 comments:

Yocumotion said...

The dressing and canned cranberries...and GOOD wine

julie said...

I am so into the green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls and WINE!!

Yocumotion said...

lolol...i think i get all those goodies~ Your thanksgiving blog is making me VERY hungry!!!