Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and BU Homecoming '08


HALLOWEEN 2008

We headed to Waco Friday afternoon just in time to see Mabry, I mean, Shawn Johnson make her big Trick or Treating debut....

Wow! What a show it was!
Smiling with her CiCi and "black kitty"

Shawn and Shawn's Mom (check out the crafty button)

Silly Reggie making Mabry laugh, as always ;)


BAYLOR HOMECOMING 2008

Saturday morning we were all up bright and early and out the door to the
Baylor Homecoming Parade.
Please note that this is my 26th BU Homecoming Parade (well maybe my 27th if you count in-utero). I missed a parade a few years back, but other than that, I have a near flawless attendance record.

Mabry sittin' pretty atop Poppa's shoulders at the Parade

Ash, Me and Reg at the Parade...ahhh, sibling love

Brooke and Reg post-parade

After the parade we grabbed lunch before heading to the big game,
Baylor vs. Missouri.

Once we got to the game we stopped at the George's Tent for a little pre-game social hour. It was SO much fun running into familiar faces. I missed a few folks, but loved catching up with those we did get to see.

Okay, so I totally slacked in the photo department at the George's Tent and game. I guess I was having too much fun visiting with everyone!!!

Jordan and Miss Olivia Scott!! (Kristen and Jay's darling, little lady)

Homecoming this year was so fun getting to chat it up with fellow bloggers and discovering a few, newly admitted blog-stalkers, too. PLEASE start commenting folks, so I can know who you are, sweet readers :).

Halloween and Homecoming were a wonderful time this year! I am so thankful for weekends with dear family and great friends. I can't wait 'til next year!!!


5 comments:

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

such cute pictures. it was so fun seeing you at homecoming. you look so great! hope to see you soon!

kinsey said...

sad we didn't see yall! i think scott and jordan even talked on the phone...how did we miss yall?!

julie said...

I am so BUMMED that I wasn't there. Miss TX!!!

Nicki W. said...

so sad i did not run into you :(

Jay and Kristen said...

It was so fun to get to see yall! we need to hang out MUCH more often!