Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day of Thanks 2008

Put this one in the books as yet another great Thanksgiving spent with dear family. With so much to be thankful for, it was a wonderful day to give God the glory for all He has given us.

Check out that bird. These days we go the fried turkey route, simply deelish.
Way to go Daddy!!!

Pa Paw, Mee Maw, Ash and Mabry getting ready to dig in

Mabry LOVED the okra! I think she ate 8 of them!!!

Dad, Reggie, Mom and Scott
(don't they look thrilled to have their pic taken?)

Of course, you can't have Thanksgiving without the Cowboys Game. Even Sophie was fired up for the game with her jersey on :).

Reg, Sophie and I cheering the Boys on to a victory!!!

Mabry all tuckered out after a full day of family, food and play.

I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30


8 comments:

babs said...

hey you! it was so good to see you a few weeks ago...and so glad i know you have a blog now! tell sweet reggie i said hi too!

b

Yocumotion said...

love your cute fam!!!

The Saras Family said...

love the pic of you guys all wearing your jerseys! too cute!

kinsey said...

love yall in your cowboys gear. happy thanksgiving!

Jill Atkinson said...

Looks like a great feast with a fun family! Mabry is so adorable!! Where is Jordan in the pics?

julie said...

I am so glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you and our great times in college. I wish we were closer. Love ya!

The Montague's said...

I love your new header and christmas background...I got the idea to change mine from you. I am so thankful for you friend - Love you!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

I LOVE your blog background!! It is SO festive!!!