Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The ABC's

Since I am a total and complete blog slacker and don't even know where to begin with recapping the past month since my last post I will take the easy way out and do a fun, random little game I stole from Julia's blog.

The ABC's of Kimberly

A. Area Code: 817- Tarrant County baby!

B. Bed Size: king

C. Chore you hate: updating our Quickbooks

D. Dog’s Name: Sophie aka Sophie-love, Soph

E. Essential “start of the day” Item: coffee decaf tea and the Today Show

F. Favorite Color: blue

G. Gold or Silver: silver

H. Height: 5’7"

I. Instruments you play: does my blackberry count?

J. Job: commercial real estate agent

K. Kids: baby boy young, eta 7-13-10!!!!

L. Living Arrangements: with the hubs and Sophie in NE Tarrant County

M. Mom’s name: Cynthia Ann

N. Nickname: Katy K (by mom) Kimberlina Ballerina (by bro) Kiki (nieces and nephews)

O. Overnight Hospital Stay: birth

P. Pet Peeve: talking with food in your mouth

Q. Quote from Movie: "No, he didn't slam into you, he didn’t bump you, he didn't nudge you. He rubbed you. And rubbin', son, is racin"(Robert Duvall to Tom Cruise in Days of Thunder)

R. Righty or Lefty: Lefty

S. Siblings: Big Sis Ashley and Big Bro Reg. I am the Baby and l.o.v.e. it

T. Time you wake up: 7am

U. Underwear: optional. jk. full backs whenever fashionably possible

V. Veggie’s you dislike: brussel sprouts, lima beans

W. Ways/reasons you are late: traffic, traffic and more traffic!

X. Xrays you’ve had: teeth, toes, tummy/intestines (ahhh the joys of IBS)

Y. Yummy food you make: i'd like to think everything i attempt. ha! creamy jalapeno dip

Z. Zoo animals you like: monkeys!!

I am making a promise to myself (since I think I am the only one truly concerned here) to update the blog on all things baby and pregnancy before the end of the week. Wish me luck. Oh, and it's mine and the hubs anniversary on Thursday, so my nights to update are few...oh the pressure!

1 comment:

kinsey said...

i'm DYING for a baby update!! does he have a name? did you find bedding? fill us in!! and happy anniversary :-)