Thursday, April 22, 2010

One, two, three, four...

....I couldn't imagine loving anyone MORE!!!

Thank goodness for the mandatory attendance policy at Baylor, or else I'd never have been able to snag this hubby of mine. We shared speech class together - and both actually went. That same spring semester he with his friends and me with my gal pals all went with 65 of our closest friends (ha! it was insane!) to Mexico... and the rest is history.

After four years of dating and now four years of marriage, I cannot believe how far we have come, the fun and trouble we've gotten ourselves into and out of, the memories we've made, the struggles we've shared, the triumphs we have celebrated and now now the little family we are growing. Good grief, I am going to sound old here, but... oh, how the years go by!











Here's to many, many more April 22nd's shared with my favorite, forever friend!!!

Love you babe!!!

6 comments:

Rachel and Matt said...

This is awesome! Happy 4 yr Anniversary and congrats on the baby boy!

KW said...

aww, happy 4 years!!! we were married tomorrow, on april 23rd 5 years ago!!! :)

kinsey said...

so sweet! happy anniversary :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Loved getting to hangout with the both of you last week!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

Happy Anniversary! I just stumbled upon your blog...congrats on the baby, too!! Trent's about to be a daddy next month, so I can finally be an aunt. So exciting!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary, a little late!! :)