Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Take the plunge

Definition:
Take the plunge: to begin an unfamiliar venture, especially after hesitating.

Can you use it in a sentence please?
They've decided to take the plunge, and put their house up for sale*.

*Please note the terrible timing of quite possibly the toughest times in this nation's residential real estate market's history ( I know, I know, the 80's were bad, too, but hey, I was less than 4 years old and don't remember).

Jordan and I are feeling confident about our decision. We truly are trusting that God knows the road ahead and also knows of the bumps and curves we'll entail, but that as always, He will see us through.

So yes folks, we are taking the plunge. But, no folks, we're not alone. Sighhh....what a peaceful way to jump if ya hafta jump on in!

Wish us luck peace!

p.s...we do have a real sign in our yard folks. i just scribbled through all of the contact info, ya know, for privacy's sake.

p.p.s...i am the listing agent and owner selling my own house! yes, i'm pretty sure I.AM.NUTS!!



6 comments:

Jill Atkinson said...

Good luck!! You're house is probably immaculate compared to the rest so you guys will do great!

~Shelly~ said...

Hi!
My mom used to work for ur dad many moons ago (& u probably remember my sister from school~Miranda Thompson)
just thought I would say hello- I stop by to read ur blog from time to time!

*My mom & stepdad just bought a house near ur parents-actually saw them outside working in the yard on saturday-lol!

The Montague's said...

Yeah - lots of luck being sent to the Youngs old and new casas! :) xoxo

kinsey said...

spastic and lovable are the perfect words to describe my sweet murph ;-) he and sophie would be BFF!

so where are the youngs looking to move?? into "the city?" come on over!

The Bird Family said...

I saw that you are building in Keller? Where abouts? We are currently in Keller too and LOVE it! Where is your current house? :)

Emily said...

Hey there:) I am so excited for y'all...can't wait to hear more details! We need to see you guys soon! I just love your house and hope it sells really quickly for you!