Monday, October 13, 2008

Have you met my husband, Bob Villa?

Who knew my man was so darn crafty?!?

Jordan's been slaving away laying hardwood floors in our home office. We had carpet in there and decided to change things up a bit.

I am sooo impressed with his handy-man skills.

Hmm...that gives me an idea....I suppose now I can add a few more "involved" tasks to his honeydoo list, ehh??

Ha! Ha! I am only kidding :). I love you babe! Keep up the awesome work!

More pics to follow of the final product!!

3 comments:

Jay and Kristen said...

I am totally proud of Jordan! Cant wait to see the final pics!

The Montague's said...

whoah look at him go!! i love hardwood floors :)

Jill Atkinson said...

Where are his shoes? Maybe he needs a tool safety course first :) Just kidding . . . very impressive! I BEGGED Seth to hire someone when he suggested laying wood floors and got him to paint instead.