Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday to Sophie!!!

New pics from this year...Sophies's 2nd Birthday :)


Yep, I busted out the Birthday Girl Bandana again!

The B-day Loot. A gal's gotta have a Cowboys'esque jersey!

Post disclaimer: I do not have children yet, therefore Sophie is on the receiving end of all things related to nurturing, nesting and mothering.

Below are some pics of Sophie's 1st Birthday last year.


I was told by hubby that a cake and gifts would not be accepted this year on her 2nd birthday, because, and I quote, "she is a dog babe, you know that, right?"


Umm, yes, thank you Einstein, I know she is a dog....but she's my dog!!!


More pics later of how I chose to interpret his birthday stipulations...

8 comments:

Jay and Kristen said...

I think cake and presents are perfectly acceptable for celebrating your baby's bday!

kinsey said...

i love it. murphy has birthday goodies and presents every year! they deserve them!

Jill Atkinson said...

Spoil away - this is your "baby"!! Once a year can't hurt!

kinsey said...

murph LOVES pupperoni!!

Unknown said...

How adorable!! You're such a good little mommy! Too cute!!

The Saras Family said...

too cute.
i have a little girl (yorkie) named Mia. If you read my July posts you'll see youre not the only one lovin' on her dog. They are babies...just well...fur babies.

The Montague's said...

i love the jordo quotes...i am all for spoiling the dogs!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

i even celebrate maddie's birthday and i still have a kid!!!=) such cute pictures!