Thursday, May 21, 2009

Scattegories comes to town!

UPDATE: Whatevs...guess nobody wants to play...

Okay, so I saw this on Facebook and filled it in...loving it btw...and it totally reminded me of one of my ALL TIME favorite family games....SCATTEGORIES! I have no idea how to do the Mr. Linky thing (like MckMama does for Not Me Mondays) but if you wanna play along...I guess just leave the address to your blogsite in the comments...come on folks...have some fun!!!

Rules: Copy the note below, erase my answers, write yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. It has to be real things ... not made up! You cannot repeat any of the answers and you cannot use your name to answer questions 3 or 4. You cannot ask anyone for an answer!

K is for Kimberly

1. Your name: Kimberly
2. A four letter word: Kilt
3. A boy's name: Kris
4. A girl's name: Kayleigh
5. An occupation: Kitchen remodeler
6. A color: Kelly green
7. Something I put on: Knit shorts
8. A food: Kellog's rice crispies
9. Something you find in the bathroom: Kleenex
10. A place: Kentucky
11. A reason to arrive late: Knocked out stop light
12. Something I shout: Knock it off!
13. A movie title: Karate Kid
14. Something I drink: Koolaid (is that with a k?) (i dont drink it btw)ahh, i got it, Kettle one!
15. Something I give: Kudox (applause, compliment)
16. Something you purchase a lot: Kashi foods
17. Something I've never seen: Kaui (the hawaiian island)
18. Something I hate: Ketchup on anything other than fries
19. A part of your body: Knee
20. An insult: Know-It-All

Give it a try...K made it pretty tricky, for me, at least!

3 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

i want to play! what do i do? just post it on my blog? (even though my blog is private?)

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

yes, and then the peeps you allow to read your blog can read yours and play too :)

Daniel and Ashleigh Hansberger said...

K I am doing it! So fun, and I love Scattegories too!