Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweet Caroline... Oh! Oh! Oh!


I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show them all Your marvelous works!! Psalm 9:1

Saturday marked one very special day for the memory books! We celebrated Miss Caroline Craine Johnson's 1st birthday!!!

The party was perfect. Leigh and Russ thought of it all! Russ's dad's band kept the tunes a comin', all the neighborhood kids enjoyed the bounce house and slip n slide, tons of yummy food was devoured by the slew of well-wishers and some killer cupcakes loaded with..yep...icing :) made the rounds, too.

Caroline was as cute as can be in her pink and white, a true party girl dressed for the big occasion. Her dancing blue eyes and melt-your-heart giggle were proof that she was having a ball!

Gigglin' at her mama (not pictured) who was acting goofy, thinking, "Mama, you are sorta nuts".

Leigh, Caroline and Ashley enjoying the party and the perfect weather.

Caroline, Leigh and I after changing the "birthday treat" Caroline left for Leigh's mom while sitting in her lap. Now that will be a funny tale to tell, years from now, huh Leigh?!?

It was a great party honoring one special, little lady. We love you Caroline!!!

I thank my God every time I remember you.

Philippians 1:3

8 comments:

Yocumotion said...

such a sweet and special day! xoxo

Daniel and Ashleigh Hansberger said...

Sweetheart! I can't believe she is a year old!

Leigh said...

Thank you for coming to my party Aunt Kimberly! I loved playing with you:)
Love,
Caro

The Montague's said...

i love it!! praise God is right! caro looks soooo stinkin cute!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

so awesome...she is precious!!! looks and sounds like such a fun party!

babs said...

Precious Caroline. God is definitely good!

sem said...

well y'all could all not be any cuter. great post.

Jay and Kristen said...

What a wonderful day! happy birthday miss caroline!!