Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Success!

Yep, folks, I did it! I intentionally and willingly refrained from watching The Hills last night. The husband and I were watching the Rangers when the timer countdown popped up on the screen that it was switching over to record in 2 minutes (DVRs peeps know what I am referring to). What did I do...ahemmm....I promptly cancelled it! I know, I know...it's only one week. But hey, you gotta start somewhere right? Husband even tried to test my will power and continued to ask, "Are you sure you don't want to switch over to The Hills? Just this once??? Are you suuuure?" So much for an accountability partner huh? I am never dieting with that dude!

3 comments:

Yocumotion said...

BUT it was SO good!! I am starting to kinda like the BLOND but her teeth need help

kinsey said...

i don't know how people watch that show...my husband included! ha! i think it's SO scripted and SO boring!! they always have the same conversations over and over and over. ugh. i hate it ;-)

babs said...

AGREED with Kinsey!! It's terrible! I'm proud of you Kimmy...let it go...you'll be better for it!