Friday, March 27, 2009

Snoozeville

Welcome to my blog, Forever Young, which by the looks of things recently may be more aptly named...Snoozeville - Population 1.

I suppose one might consider it a blessing not to have anything crazy, scary, sad, etc...to blog about on a regular basis. And with no munchkins in munchkin land as of yet, that is another area lacking much to report on, post funny pics from, and request advice for.

So---here I find myself with writer's block..errr...blogger's block???

Sure, we've been up to stuff. Sophie had surgery, and is making a speedy recovery. We've had family members fall ill, some getting better faster than others. We've been out and about with friends for dinner and such. I have met some gal pals and long,long time friends for fun dinners.

But, as for comedic, photo-worthy, prayer-needing or just plain popped-into-my-head-think-i'll post-about-it encounters...fraid not.

Perhaps this weekend will hold more than meets the eye and I'll have some post-worthy material. But, 'til creativity comes a knockin' on my door, I shall continue to live vicariously through my fun blogging buddies' posts.

Hope everyone is well and enjoys their weekends.

Peace =)

3 comments:

Jill Atkinson said...

but you still manage to make nothing too exciting fun to read about!

The Montague's said...

HA, I love you friend!!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

you crack me up...loved this post!!! i am glad everything is going good for you!!!