Thursday, December 11, 2008

O Christmas Tree!


O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...taking the cue from fellow blogging buddies, I've posted a pic of The Young Christmas tree this year.



...The stockings were hung by the chimney with care....



In hopes that the shopping & wrapping fairy soon would be there!!!


I'm over half-way done with my gift giving list...press on, little elf, press on.

Two weeks and counting 'til the big day arrives. I hope you are all enjoying the season and keeping Him in the forefront in all that you do....tis the season!

5 comments:

Yocumotion said...

Beautiful!! I love it! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I think your Christmas tree is very charming.

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Your tree is GORGEOUS!!! You are such a talented gift wrapper!! Everything is beautiful!

Jill Atkinson said...

very nice . . . very nice

kinsey said...

just saw you on the new SIA commercial! LOVE IT! :-)